About the Position
The Associate Wealth Advisor partners with Regional Directors, Wealth Advisors and Client Service Managers in the day-to-day requirements of client accounts, ensuring that their portfolio management is continuously implemented and adheres to their financial roadmap. The Associate Wealth Advisor’s overriding objective is protecting client’s wealth, helping them secure their financial goals, and hearing from them that they are comfortable and pleased with the entire process.
The selected candidate for this position must have their CFP®
About Halbert Hargrove
Halbert Hargrove provides a proven, goals-directed planning process for wealthy families and individuals. Our wealth advisory and fiduciary investment services help our clients preserve and grow their wealth through access to preferred investment vehicles, extensive market experience, and proven strategies that we’ve continually refined since our founding in 1933.
Halbert Hargrove is recognized as one of the top wealth advisory firms in the country; our successful client relationships are due in no small part to our commitment to transparency, fiduciary best practices, and innovative culture.
This position is eligible for a hybrid work schedule.
Benefits include competitive salary ($75,000-$85,000) with benefits including:
- Medical insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Performance-based merit bonus
- Childcare match
- Professional development budget for CEs, conferences and training.
- Provides “Wow Service” to result in direct referrals
- Exudes confidence to Clients/Prospects/Centers of Influence (COIs)
- Prepares for and conducts client meetings with clear, precise deliverables – via web meetings or in-person
- Takes initiative with client needs and manages all expectations/concerns/issues with support from the team
- Prepares all financial planning deliverables by focusing on the minute details
- Initiates and completes all wealth advisory items with support from the team
- Work with MoneyGuidePro, Tamarac Advisor View and Tamarac CRM (Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Present 401(k) plan participant group education sessions
- Builds and maintains a networking group/niche
- Develops and keeps an ongoing relationship with new and relevant COIs
- Maintains a social presence in the community by volunteering and/or joining a charitable organization
- Articulates Halbert Hargrove’s value proposition for Investment Management and Wealth Advisory Services
- Keeps team on track with firm’s strategic initiatives
- Creates clear guidelines to team of all timelines and workload
- Follows all firm processes and procedures while servicing current clients and prospecting future clients
- CFP® required
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines
- Strong customer service skills
- High level of interpersonal skills, integrity and the ability to keep information confidential
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest! Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration. We are unable to accept direct inquiries about this position.