Winners will be announced at Excell Represent on November 15
OMAHA, Neb. , Sept. 25, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The second annual Women in Wealth Management Awards finalists were announced today. The awards celebrate and honor the women (and men!) in the wealth management industry, who act as an inspiration for others and who are making a difference in the profession and their communities. Winners will be announced at the Excell Represent Women in Wealth Awards ceremony in Orlando on November 15.
Suzanne Siracuse, industry thought leader, CEO of Suzanne Siracuse Consulting, and former CEO and Publisher of InvestmentNews, helped develop the awards program and will serve as the host of the awards ceremony in November.
An outside group of industry leaders served as the judging committee.
The Women in Wealth Management awards recognize achievement in seven areas and finalists include:
Community Impact Award
Highlights a woman who is using her platform or area of expertise to give back to her community in a meaningful way that generates a lasting impact on that community.
- Sheryl Hickerson, Founder, Females and Finance
- Chloé A. Moore, CFP®, Founder, Financial Staples
- Barbara Solit, Director of Marketing, Prudent Management Associates
Industry Transformer Award
Honors a woman who is driving transformation and innovation in wealth management through the programs, products or services they’ve created or lead. The nominees of this award are bringing real change for the overall betterment of our industry at large or those we serve.
- Katie Burke and Bridget Venus Grimes, CFP®, Co-Founders, Equita FinancialNetwork
- Sonya Dreizler, Co-Founder, Choir
- Hannah Moore, CFP®, CeFT, Founder and Principal Financial Planner, Guiding Wealth, and Founder and Owner, Amplified Planning
Up & Comer Award
Recognizes a woman who, while still in the beginning stage of her career, is already making a difference in the wealth management industry or to her client base. This emerging leader shows ongoing dedication by contributing to our profession through industry volunteerism or by sharing her views and best practices on a variety of key topics.
- Diana Cabrices, Founder, Diana Cabrices Consulting
- Mikaela Doe, Financial Advisor, North Star Resource Group
- Caroline Knights, CFP®, Director of Financial Planning Services, Boston Wealth Strategies
Excellence in Mentorship & Allyship Award
This award is open to both men and women who have acted as both mentors and allies to women in the wealth management industry. This honoree has openly supported women through career advice in growing their practices, navigating through their organizations, getting paid fairly, or creating a culture of empowerment at their firm that empowers women to advance and bring their true selves to work.
- Kelli Burger, CFP®, Wealth Management Advisor, Partner, Weatherly Asset Management
- Molly Goetz, CFP®, CDFA®, MBA, Partner & Practice Lead, Greenspring Advisors
- Kelli Kiemle, AIF®, Managing Director of Growth and Client Experience, Halbert Hargrove